Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome to Fall



Welcome to my first blog!  I don't know if anyone will read this, my mother is probably the only one who will, but I want to try this new device.  This won't be a viral diary of my life, just simple tidbits from my brain.  I will post my favorite restaurants, clothes, movies, and anything pop culture.  So away we go!
I love fall, it is my favorite time of year.  Even as a kid I would welcome the brisk mornings and gray evenings.  Fall represented new school clothes, football games, pumpkins, and my favorite cool weather beverage: hot chocolate.  As I grew into an adult I still embrace those traditions, but mix them up to suit my life.
A huge stress reliever for me is to search the September fashion magazines and see if they fit (i.e. wallet) into my everyday life.  I have added a few pieces that I think could be in anyone's closet without breaking the bank.

Gap- Trench coat   


Anthropologie- Scarf


Forever 21- Booties

Essie- Merino Cool

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I love your blog!! AND I LOVE the booties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it's like we're one mind! I LOVE fall, and for all the same reasons you said. I am definitely going to read your blog. You will be my fashion guru and inspiration, because I can't dress myself. I love you, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete