Friday, October 29, 2010

All About Mad Men

Mad Men has always been a great show that I watched occasionally, but I have recently been watching more and more.  The look of Mad Men is incredible.  The sixties is where the men dressed up and the women did the dishes dressed to the nines.  Even though he is the world greatest jackass, Don Draper is absolutely hot!  The looks of Betty, Joan, and Peggy are becoming more and more a part of our everyday wardrobe.  I mean who doesn't love a cardigan and red lipstick?

If you are looking for a great cardigan, but not pay a huge price Old Navy and even Nordstrom have some great looks that won't break the bank.
Old Navy Cardigan
Nordstrom Cardigan
Of course can't forget about the accessories!  They are my favorite things and can make your outfit.
Forever 21 Beaded Necklace
Modcloth Heels
Also don't forget my favorite addition: the red lips.  Although there are several shades you can try, but I love the pin-up look to this lip stick.
MAC Ruby Woo
Any of these suggestions can give you that Mad Men look you crave.

No comments:

Post a Comment